Registration opens from July 21st , 2021 – September 9st, 2021 ( Lecture begins in January/February 2021)
- GPA requirements as follows :
- PAPS Exam will be conducted on September 13th , 2021 ( free of charge) For registrant who owns PAPS certificate/TKDA PLTI is not obliged to join the test
- Registrant should provide English competency certificate. English competency certificates are : ITP TOEFL, TOEFL IBT, AcEPT, TOEP PLTI and IELTS. Any score is allowed, but should be provided before September 13th, 2021.
- Minimum score for PAPS/TKDA PLTI is 475 and for ITP TOEFL is 400/equivalent. This score should be fulfilled and submitted before January 2022.
- Matriculation class will be conducted online ( until situation due to pandemic COVID-19 is declared safe).
- For those who want to join weekend class, please contact 0812 2713 0405/0817 042 0907/0822 2654 4966 before registering. Minimum registrants apply
- For further details please contact: 0812 2713 0405/0817 042 0907/0822 2654 4966