Each subject is taught by lecturers and practitioners. Lecturers develop concepts, theory and application of related subjects. Practitioners will deliver the students Indonesian best practice. During the course, students will be taught by minimum 25 different lecturers.
- Theoretical lectures: Asessing and mastering concept and theory
- Case lectures : Problem solving related to concept and theory
- Practice/simulation: Application of concept, theory and technique in certain circumstance
- Practical lectures: Delivering best practice ( by practitioners)
- Completion of tasks/assignments : Writing paper, individual presentation/groups, literature review and case study discussion
Supported by solid Kagama Alumni, PPAk FEB UGM is able to apply educational process professionally and innovatively.