Registration opens from July 24th, 2020 – October 9th, 2020 ( Lecture begins in February 2021)
- GPA requirements as follows
- PAPS Exam will be conducted on October 13th , 2020 ( free of charge) For those who own PAPS certificate/TKDA PLTI is not obliged to join the test
- Registrant should provide English competency certificate. English competency certificates are : ITP TOEFL, TOEFL IBT, AcEPT, TOEP PLTI and IELTS. Any score is allowed, but should be provided before October 19th, 2020.
- Minimum score for PAPS/TKDA PLTI is 475 and for ITP TOEFL is 400/equivalent. This score should be fulfilled and submitted before December 2020.
- Matriculation class will be conducted online ( until situation due to pandemic COVID-19 is declared safe).
- For those who want to join weekend class, please contact 0812 2713 0405/0817 042 0907/0822 2654 4966 before registering. Minimum registrants apply.
- For further details please contact: 0812 2713 0405/0817 042 0907/0822 2654 4966